This week we will be welcoming members of the Middle States Evaluation Team to LaGuardia. During their visit, they will meet with specific individuals and groups in the College, and they will hold five open forums.
The schedule for the open forums is: Monday, March 26
1. Open forum for HEO Staff (E-500), 10:00 - 11:00 a.m.
2. Open forum for Classified Staff (E-500), 2:30 - 3:30 p.m.
(Classified staff include clerical, administrative, professional, custodial, stores-stock and security employees of the classified service) Tuesday, March 27
3. Open forum for Students (MB-10), 2:30 - 3:30 p.m.
4. Open forum for Faculty (E-500), 2:30 - 3:30 p.m.
Wednesday, March 28
5. Closing Forum for the Campus Community (Mainstage Theatre) @ 1:00 p.m.
At this closing presentation, the evaluators will share with the campus their observations and recommendations. Your attendance will give you a first-hand opportunity to hear from our evaluators what they've seen, heard and observed.
If you have any questions about the visit, or your participation, please contact Rosemary Talmadge in my office at firstname.lastname@example.org
I hope you will take advantage of the opportunity to speak with the Evaluation Team.
Dr. Gail O. Mellow
LaGuardia Community College