Who can make an appointment with an ESL Tutor?
- ESL/ESR/ESA students do not need any note from any instructor to make appointments, but still need to bring essays or written work.
- To get a tutoring appointment, students taking ENG099, ENG101, ENG102 or other academic courses who still have ESL problems should bring a note from the instructor or a referral form from the Writing Center in Room B-200 together with the essasy or written work.
How to make an appointment:
- Click on the date when you want to make an appointment and fill in the online appointment form. Any appointment request without complete information will be deleted.
- Download the setp-by-step instructions here, if necessary.
- If you have trouble using the online form, come to B-233 in person and make an appointment from 9am-10pm.
- If you cannot make it to the appointment, please call (718) 482-5132 to cancel the appointment.
- If you are more than 10 minutes late and another student shows up, the tutor may take that student instead and mark you as a No Show.
- After 1 time of not showing up (No Show) or 2 times of cancelling your appointment we won't give you another appointment for the semester.
How to cancel your appointment:
- You cannot cancel or modify your appointment on this online appointment form once you have submitted your appointment request. If you made a request by mistake, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org within one hour after you made the appointment. Any cancellation after one hour will count as No Show or Cancellation.
This page is in compliance with Tier 3 guidelines of LaGuardia Web Site Management Policies