Registering with the Employment Services Center
- To register with the Employment Services Center, you must present a valid LaGuardia ID at the reception desk in room C-239W. If you do not have your card, you must go to the ID Office in room C103 and request a temporary ID.
- All student must provide ID in order to be eligible for registation with the Center. Please click here for details.
- Sign Language interpreters are available in this office.
- Note: A new SRC must be completed for each session: Fall I, Fall II. Spring I and Spring II.
- LaGuardia graduates may register with the Employment Services Center within one year after graduating from the College.
- The Employment Services Center will provide graduates one year of service from their date of graduation. Registration requires completing the white Graduate Registration Card (GRC) and presenting a resume on the first visit.
- A LaGuardia graduate of more than one year must become an Alumni member of the College. You can request a membership by going to the Alumni Affairs office in room M144B.
Leave of Absence
Students on Leave of Absence or Academic Suspension may utilize the services of the Employment Services Center for up to 6 months after the semester they last attended.
You must present your LaGuardia ID card in order to register with the Employment Services Center.
Suspension from Services
You will be suspended from utilizing Employment Services Center for 3 months if you:
- Do not notify the employer or our office of your inability to keep a scheduled job interview appointment.
- Accept an offer for a position, and then fail to report for work on the agreed starting date.
- Quit the job without giving the employer a one-week notice and notifying the Employment Services Center.