Welcome Students, Graduates, Alumni, Faculty & Staff to the official Website of The Employment & Career Services Center! We hope that our Website can be useful resource to you as you embark on your job search.
- Meet one-on-one with an Employment Counselor in the C-Building, Room C-239, for help with your employment needs. Call (718) 482-5235 for more information on what you will need to bring.
- Don't forget to Log onto College Central Network for the latest news on: Job/Career Fairs, Daily and Weekly email notifications on employment opportunities, On/Off Campus Recruitment Events, and employment updates/initiatives.
- Check out our Student Handbook which gives a summary of need-to-know facts and tips to enhance your job search experience. You can also pick up a hard-copy of the Handbook in Room C-239.
- Click on the Resources page for additional tools to assist you in your employment search.
- You can find useful online Job Search Tutorials on The Career Development Centers Website: www.lagcc.cuny.edu/cdcweb. Click on "Job Search Tutorials" to preview the comprehensive tutorial options.