All students must:
- Be New York City residents.
- Be accepted by CUNY admissions.
- Complete all required CUNY admissions requirements, including the CUNY Skills Assessment Test.
- Agree to enter into an Associate’s degree program (A.A., A.S.,or A.A.S.) on a full-time basis, which is defined as at least 12 credits or equated credits per semester.
- Students must apply for and receive some need-based financial aid (Pell or Tap); to receive a tuition waiver, students must have a gap need between financial aid and tuition and fees.
- Have 15 or fewer college credits at the completion of the Spring 2012 semester. Continuing students must be in good academic standing (GPA of 2.0 or above) and be able to take a full-time course load in Fall 2012.
All students may not:
- Participate in both College Discovery and ASAP.
- have more than two outstanding developmental course needs based on their scores on the CUNY Assessment Tests in reading, writing and math. Example: Students with a Math 096 and English 099 or a Math 095 and a Math 096 developmental need can apply. Students with a Math 096, English 099, and Reading 099 (CSE99) developmental need are not eligible. Speak with our Recruitment Team for further clarification.
Students must apply for and receive some need-based financial aid (Pell or Tap); to receive a tuition waiver, students must have a gap need between financial aid and tuition and fees