Take The GED Now
If you feel prepared to take the GED now, you can contact us to sign up for the next available test date.
Click here for dates and times
Tuition GED Courses
Prepare to take the GED/high school equivalency exam and start building your future! You will focus on reading, writing and mathematics, and participate in career planning workshops, presented by academic counselors. You’ll also receive advisement on opportunities in certification and college credit programs. The course is open to those 19 years of age or older.
For available Class Days and Times click here
To apply, you must attend one of the registration sessions. If you've taken the GED exam before, depending on your test scores, you may be exempt from testing at the time of registration. To find out if you are exempt, bring your GED test scores to the registration.
- 19 years of age or older.
- During registration, you will take a reading exam (35 minutes), math survey (20 minutes), and provide a writing sample in order to determine your reading and writing ability in English and assess if you can perform basic arithmetic functions.
- Only those with appropriate level in reading, writing, and math skills will be admitted to class
At the time of registration please note the following:
- Enrollment depends upon space availability; first come, first served.
- The registration process takes about two and a half hours. Please be on time. Latecomers will be turned away.
- Bring a pen, a pencil and some form of ID to the registration.
- If you've taken the GED exam before, depending on your test scores, you may be exempt from testing at the time of registration. To find out if you are exempt, bring your GED test scores to the registration.
Books must be purchased separately. Your teacher will provide the book title and cost.
TOTAL COST: $ 277.00
($262.00 for classes that includes a calculator, plus a $15.00 non refundable registration fee)
How to pay:
- Payment is required at time of registration.
- You can pay the $15.00 registration fee with a money order ONLY.
- The payment of $262.00 for classes, is payable with a separate money order.
- Leave the money order(s) blank until completion of the registration process.
- Public Assistance recipients may receive a discount and pay $137.00, plus the $15.00 non-refundable testing fee.
You must show your benefit card in order to receive the discount Public assistance.
- Those 65 years and older may receive a discount and pay $187.00, plus the $15.00 non-refundable testing fee.
- If you have taken the GED course within the last 6 months and need to retake it, we offer a 30% discount