• Dedicated EMT/Paramedic Program lab with state of the art equipment and mini-media lab.
• LaGuardia Community College Library, located in E-101, with a wide variety of EMS and health-related texts, journals, periodicals and other reference materials.
• Electronic resources including CUNYPlus, Lexis-Nexis, MEDLINE, CINAHL, DIALOG-HEALTH & MEDICINE, Health Source: Nursing/Academic Division and NOHA.
• Micro-computer lab with Internet access and interactive EMS review software including:
EMT – Basic Review, EMT – Intermediate Review, Paramedic Math, EMS Tests and Reviews, ECG Review, Paramedic Review, and Anatomy & Physiology Review.
• Audiovisuals of selected lectures for student review.
• LaGuardia Community College Tutorial Services, including the Math Lab in E-215 and the Science Study Hall in E-312.
• Health and Recreation Department, located in MB-31, offers a gym, swimming pool, fitness class and personal training facilities (718-482-5963).
• Learning Project & Office for Students with Disabilities (OSD) Office, located in M-102, offers personal, academic, career, and accommodations counseling; evaluation referrals; testing for learning disabilities; and adaptive/assistive technology for students who qualify (718-482-5279).
• Health Center, located in MB-40, offers emergency first aid, treatment of minor illnesses, blood pressure monitoring, counseling and referrals for all health-related matters, information on a variety of health promotion topics, physical exams, immunization and Hepatitis B vaccine clinics (718-482-5280).
• Personal Counseling Office, located in B-100, offers personal counseling for students having issues that may be adversely affecting their performance in the Prehospital Care Programs. This department also offers workshops for all students to improve specific academic skills, including study, note taking and test taking skills (718-482-5250).
• Bookstore, located in MB-05, stocks all required textbooks and other study aids (718-482-5579).
• Healthcare Workforce1 Career Center, located in BA-57, offers career seminars, tuition vouchers, and assistance with job placement. (718-730-7500).
• Performing Arts Center, located in E-241, provides opportunities for children and families to gain a theater experience and build a tradition of art appreciation (718-482-5151).